The Parliament elects the Board of the Library of Parliament. The board submits an annual report to the Parliament.
1) handles the most central matters concerning the library's activities and development
2) submits the annual report of the Library of Parliament;
3) handles the library's budget;
4) gives statement of the proposed appointment of the Library Director and other main library officials to the Parliamentary Office;
5) handles the proposal for the library's opening hours; and
6) handles other matters important to the library's services.
Chair: Pauli Kiuru
Vice chair: Petri Honkonen
Other members: Ilkka Kantola, Eeva-Maria Maijala, Sami Savio
Expert members: Leena Aaltonen, Pia Letto-Vanamo, Ilkka Ruostetsaari
Personnel representative: Eija Kajava
Deputy members: Eerikki Viljanen, Timo Harakka, Sari Multala, Juha Pylväs, Rami Lehto
Deputy expert members: Leena Palmen, Kaijus Ervasti, Kimmo Grönlund
Deputy personnel representative: Heikki Rajala